12.8, Confs: Text Summarization/Document Understanding

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jan 8 01:12:57 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-8. Sun Jan 7 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.8, Confs: Text Summarization/Document Understanding

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Rob Beltz, E. Michigan U. <rob at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.