12.75, Confs: Japanese Ling: Le JAPONAIS 2000

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jan 15 02:20:11 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-75. Sun Jan 14 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.75, Confs: Japanese Ling: Le JAPONAIS 2000

Reviews: Terence Langendoen: U. of Arizona <terry at linguistlist.org>
	 Simin Karimi: U. of Arizona <simin at linguistlist.org>

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.