12.100, Qs: "Phonetiseurs", Comprehensive Semantic Research

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 18 03:27:55 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-100. Wed Jan 17 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.100, Qs: "Phonetiseurs", Comprehensive Semantic Research

Reviews: Terence Langendoen: U. of Arizona <terry at linguistlist.org>
	 Simin Karimi: U. of Arizona <simin at linguistlist.org>

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:37:35 +0100
From:  Virginie Bréüs<breus at holistique.com>
Subject:  "Phonetiseurs"

2)
Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2001 05:48:48 +0800
From:  Wil Snyder <snyder at public.gz.cn>
Subject:  Comprehensive Semantic research

Date:  Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:37:35 +0100
From:  Virginie Bréüs<breus at holistique.com>

Dear linguists,

We are a company of linguistic engineering and we are looking for
information about "phonetisers" (in french "phonetiseurs") of a
particular type : we would like to know if there is "phonetisers" by
Markov's chain, if yes, how do they work ? Are they accessible,
downloadable, done market, etc.  ?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my broken english !

Virginie BREUS

Linguist
HOLISTIQUE COMMUNICATION
1 avenue du President Pompidou