12.110, Calls: Figurative Lang, Syntax/Semantics/Pragmatics

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 18 21:13:06 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-110. Thu Jan 18 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.110, Calls: Figurative Lang, Syntax/Semantics/Pragmatics

Reviews: Terence Langendoen: U. of Arizona <terry at linguistlist.org>
	 Simin Karimi: U. of Arizona <simin at linguistlist.org>

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.