12.133, Calls: 3rd GLOW/Asia, Afro-Asiatic Linguistics

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jan 21 04:18:17 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-133. Sat Jan 20 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.133, Calls: 3rd GLOW/Asia, Afro-Asiatic Linguistics

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.