12.256, Confs: Neurological Basis of Language/ NBL

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 31 04:59:13 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-256. Tue Jan 30 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.256, Confs: Neurological Basis of Language/ NBL

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.