12.1724, Confs: 4th Chinuk (Jargon) Lu7lu, Washington State

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 3 20:57:39 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1724. Tue Jul 3 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1724, Confs: 4th Chinuk (Jargon) Lu7lu, Washington State

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.