12.1751, Jobs: Teachers - Buckland Educational Group, China

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 5 22:09:47 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1751. Thu Jul 5 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1751, Jobs: Teachers - Buckland Educational Group, China

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor-Loring <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:41:41 +0800
From:  "owenbuckland" <owenbuckland at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Teachers for Buckland Educational Group, Yangshuo China

Date:  Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:41:41 +0800
From:  "owenbuckland" <owenbuckland at hotmail.com>

Teachers wanted in China

Buckland Educational Group is headquartered in the famous little town of
Yangshuo near Guilin in the scenic Li River Valley.

We have 22 membership schools and colleges in many parts of China.
We need 25 teachers for the semester that starts in September.

More information is on our website: http://www.bucklandgroup.org/

Briefly here are the basic conditions:

1. Work 20 hours a week, 5 days a week.
2. Free accommodation (your own private room, not sharing with others).
3. Free food in the school - or you can cook for yourself.
4. Visa and resident card.
5. One-way air ticket if you finish half year contract. Round-trip
ticket if you finish a one year contract. (No ticket reimbursement for
jobs of less than 6 months' duration).
6. 2500 to 5000 Yuan salary per mnth - (local teacher salary is 900
Yuan, one US$ is about 8 Yuan in Chinese money).
7. Free Chinese language, Taiji and Xiaqi (Chinese chess) lessons.
8. Travel around the local area.
9. Free use of a bike.
10. One hour per day free internet.
11. Every year 2200 Yuan for travelling bonus.

If you have any more questions, please e-mail me again, I will be very
happy to answer all your questions.

We just need your:

1. resume
2. recommendation letter
3. TESOL, TEFL, ESL or any teaching certificate you have (if you have
none, it doesn't matter, we always have some positions which don't need
these certificates).
4. Passport copy
5. Four recent passport photos

Please contact me at: