12.1771, Confs: Discourse and Dialogue, SIGdial 2001 Workshop

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 10 00:03:22 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1771. Mon Jul 9 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1771, Confs: Discourse and Dialogue, SIGdial 2001 Workshop

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.