12.1780, Qs: Chan Yuen Yuen Article, Gen'l Ling Text

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 10 15:28:13 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1780. Tue Jul 10 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1780, Qs: Chan Yuen Yuen Article, Gen'l Ling Text

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Date:  Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:59:32 -0500
From:  "Dr Martin J. Ball" <mjb0372 at louisiana.edu>
Subject:  Angela Fok (Chan Yuen Yuen)

2)
Date:  Mon, 9 Jul 2001 21:35:59 -700
From:  "De Giulio Stephen" <degiulio at nmsua.nmsu.edu>
Subject:  Text for Elementary Course

Date:  Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:59:32 -0500
From:  "Dr Martin J. Ball" <mjb0372 at louisiana.edu>

Could any linguist help me with a bibliographical query? I have a
photocopy of an article entitled 'The frequency of occurrence of speech
sounds and tones in Cantonese' by Angela Fok (Chan Yuen Yuen). The page
numbers run 150-157.
Unfortunately no date or journal title appear on the copy. It is
typewritten, so I assume it's a Working Papers or similar. It's not
traceable by normal bibliographical searches.
I believe the author was once at the University of Hong Kong, but is not
traceable via their web site.
I would be most grateful to anyone who could supply the missing details
and/or a contact address for the author.

Martin J Ball
University of Louisiana at Lafayette