12.1827, Qs: Aphasia/Articles, Speech Manipulation Software

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 17 00:22:24 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1827. Mon Jul 16 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1827, Qs: Aphasia/Articles, Speech Manipulation Software

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Date:  Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:08:48 +0200 (MSZ)
From:  <a9615491 at unet.univie.ac.at>
Subject:  articles in aphasia

2)
Date:  Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:51:43 -0600 (MDT)
From:  David R Riding <drr37 at email.byu.edu>
Subject:  speech manipulation software

Date:  Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:08:48 +0200 (MSZ)
From:  <a9615491 at unet.univie.ac.at>

Dear collegues,

I am a student from Vienna doing research about DPs in aphasia and I would
be very grateful for any kind of references, especially concerning
comprehension and production of articles in aphasia.

Of course I will post a summary of all ineresting suggestions I will
receive from you.

Thank you very much in advance,

Eva Dobler