12.1832, Jobs: Modified: CompLing SATZ Consulting, Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 17 02:02:46 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1832. Mon Jul 16 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1832, Jobs: Modified: CompLing SATZ Consulting, Germany

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor-Loring <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:31:32 +0200
From:  Elisabeth Röder <elisabeth.roeder at satzsoft.com>
Subject:  Modified Re: 12.1757: Comp Ling SATZ Consulting GmbH, Munich, Germany

Date:  Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:31:32 +0200
From:  Elisabeth Röder <elisabeth.roeder at satzsoft.com>

Rank of Job:
Areas Required: Computer Linguists
Other Desired Areas:
University or Organization: SATZ Consulting GmbH
Department:
State or Province: Bavaria
Country: Germany
Final Date of Application: open
Contact: Ms Anke Heublein Anke.Heublein at satzsoft.com

Address for Applications:
Leopoldstr. 115
Munich
Bavaria 80804
Germany

A dynamic, fast-growing artificial intelligence company located in central
Munich is looking for a teamworker with a strong academic background in
linguistics (preferably formal semantics) and experience of
object-oriented programming (preferably Java or C++) to work on the design
and implementation of a ground-breaking knowledge management system.
Fluent English is a must, spoken German an advantage.

SATZ Consulting is based in Munich, Germany and works together with
many different branches worldwide. In short: We undertake and organize
IT personnel for our global clients.

We are urgently looking for 3 computer linguists for a very exciting
customer based in downtown Munich.

Skills needed:

- University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Linguistics.
- Good prgramming knowledge in one or more of the following languages
such as C, C++, Perl or Java.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following: Parsing, Information
Retrieval and Extraction, Data Mining or Web Engineering

If you are interested, we would be happy to receive your full profile.

Best regards, Anke Heublein, Tel: +49(0)89-383862-37
http://www.satzsoft.com