12.1841, TOC: Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics Vol.15, No.5

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 17 19:22:18 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1841. Tue Jul 17 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1841, TOC: Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics Vol.15, No.5

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Editor for this issue: Naomi Ogasawara <naomi at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:01:00 GMT
From:  sara-info at catchword.co.uk
Subject:  Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics, Volume 15, Number 5, July 2001

Date:  Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:01:00 GMT
From:  sara-info at catchword.co.uk

Volume 15, Number 5 (dated July 2001)  of:

Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics a journal from Taylor and Francis Ltd
is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the
following articles:

An investigation of phonological skills in Puerto Rican
Spanish-speaking 2-year-olds 343 - 361 Brian Goldstein; Patricia
Cintrón

The development of speech production following cochlear implantation
363 - 382
Peter Blamey; Johanna Barry; Cathy Bow; Julia Sarant; Louise Paatsch;
Roger Wales

The influence of acquired dysarthria on conversational turn-taking
383 - 398
Pamela Comrie; Catherine MacKenzie; James McCall

About time: a comparison of computerized and manual procedures for grammatical
and phonological analysis
399 - 426
Steven H. Long

Subscribers can view this issue at:
http://tandf.catchword.com/ini=saramail/rpsv/catchword/tandf/02699206/v15n5/
contp1.htm

Non-subscribers can download individual articles from the same
location, but a document delivery fee will apply.

This journal is available in RealPage or Adobe Acrobat formats.  You
can download the latest version of the RealPage browser free from:
http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

You can read more about this journal at:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/tf/02699206.html

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from
this SARA alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research
Alerting section of the Taylor and Francis Home Page at:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Thank you for your interest in Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics from
Taylor and Francis Ltd.

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES

It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to
forward our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this
policy to avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because
not all news group users will be interested in the contents pages of
any one of our journals. We positively invite all Moderators to
mention the service to their members and to encourage them to sign up
personally on our Home Page at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any
means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise,
without the prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor &
Francis Ltd, PO Box 25, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.