12.1520, Jobs: Applied Ling AsstProf, Oklahoma St U, USA

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 8 14:26:58 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1520. Fri Jun 8 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1520, Jobs: Applied Ling AsstProf, Oklahoma St U, USA

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor-Loring <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  7 Jun 2001 21:14:49 -0000
From:  Dr.Carol Moder <clm1011 at okstate.edu>
Subject:  Applied/functional linguistics: Visting Assistant Professor at Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma USA

Date:  7 Jun 2001 21:14:49 -0000
From:  Dr.Carol Moder <clm1011 at okstate.edu>

Rank of Job: Visting Assistant Professor
Areas Required: Applied/functional linguistics
Other Desired Areas: discourse analysis
University or Organization: Oklahoma State University
Department: English
State or Province: Oklahoma
Country: USA
Final Date of Application: July 1
Contact: Dr. Carol Moder clm1011 at okstate.edu

Address for Applications:
205 Morrill Hall
Stillwater
OK 74078
USA

The Department of English at Oklahoma State University seeks
candidates for a Visiting Assistant Professor position in applied
linguistics.  One-year position, renewable for up to three years.  3/3
teaching load of undergraduate and graduate courses in descriptive
linguistics, grammar, and applied/functional linguistics.  Ph.D. or
ABD in linguistics or applied linguistics and demonstrated teaching
excellence required.

For further information on the department, see our web page at:
http://english.okstate.edu.  Send letter of application, cv, writing
sample and dossier including transcripts and three letters of
reference to: Carol Moder, Chair, Search Committee, Department of
English, 205 Morrill Hall, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
74078. E-mail: clm1011 at okstate.edu

Screening begins July 1 and will continue till position is filled.
AA/EOC.