12.1640, Calls: Historical Discourse Ling, Topic/Focus

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 22 02:40:23 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1640. Thu Jun 21 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1640, Calls: Historical Discourse Ling, Topic/Focus

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.