12.628, Calls: Language & Speech, Language Development

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 6 20:55:04 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-628. Tue Mar 6 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.628, Calls: Language & Speech, Language Development

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.