12.629, Qs: Text Analysis/Author, Brazil/Port WordList

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 7 13:49:39 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-629. Wed Mar 7 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.629, Qs: Text Analysis/Author, Brazil/Port WordList

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Date:  Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:19:04 -0600
From:  "Albert E. Krahn" <krahn at punctuation.org>
Subject:  Who was that text analysis author?

2)
Date:  Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:38:00 -0300
From:  "Alexander Prado" <mmoney at doctorsys.com.br>
Subject:  Brazilian Portuguese WordList

Date:  Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:19:04 -0600
From:  "Albert E. Krahn" <krahn at punctuation.org>

A while ago, I read a book review. The book was about text analysis, and
Skpe and the letter bomber were mentioned.
Absentmindedly, I neglected to make a note of the author and book title.
Can someone fill me in?
Al Krahn
krahn at punctuation.org