12.639, Confs: CSISS Summer Workshops

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 8 18:52:31 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-639. Thu Mar 8 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.639, Confs: CSISS Summer Workshops

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.