12.770, Jobs: Voice Interface Engineer at Pro Inc, CA, USA

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 20 16:07:56 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-770. Tue Mar 20 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.770, Jobs: Voice Interface Engineer at Pro Inc, CA, USA

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

* The LINGUIST Fund Drive for 2001 has begun!  We need your help to
* continue providing the LINGUIST services.  Please go to the URL
* http://linguistlist.org/funddrive.html and make a donation.

Editor for this issue: Michael Appleby <michael at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.