12.811, Review: Trappes-Lomax, Change and continuity

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 23 16:47:28 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-811. Fri Mar 23 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.811, Review: Trappes-Lomax, Change and continuity

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

* The LINGUIST Fund Drive for 2001 has begun!  We need your help to
* continue providing the LINGUIST services.  Please go to the URL
* http://linguistlist.org/funddrive.html and make a donation.

Editor for this issue: Terence Langendoen <terry at linguistlist.org>
What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion
Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and interactive; and
the author of the book discussed is cordially invited to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact Simin Karimi at
     simin at linguistlist.org or Terry Langendoen at terry at linguistlist.org.