12.840, Jobs: Text to Speech, Euro/Asian Langs in FL, USA

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 26 05:50:48 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-840. Mon Mar 26 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.840, Jobs: Text to Speech, Euro/Asian Langs in FL, USA

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

* The LINGUIST Fund Drive for 2001 has begun!  We need your help to
* continue providing the LINGUIST services.  Please go to the URL
* http://linguistlist.org/funddrive.html and make a donation.

Editor for this issue: Michael Appleby <michael at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.