12.1203, Qs: Eng & French Word Lists, Lexical "Bundles"

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 2 03:33:19 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1203. Tue May 1 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1203, Qs: Eng & French Word Lists, Lexical "Bundles"

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Date:  Tue, 01 May 2001 12:32:22 -0400
From:  "Michael Smith" <linguist_linguist at hotmail.com>
Subject:  word lists

2)
Date:  Tue, 1 May 2001 17:35:26 EDT
From:  CallMeSal at aol.com
Subject:  teaching of lexical phrases or bundles

Date:  Tue, 01 May 2001 12:32:22 -0400
From:  "Michael Smith" <linguist_linguist at hotmail.com>

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a complete list of English and French words, sorted by the
parts of speech, on the Internet. If you know any source that could help me,
I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Michael