12.1215, Confs: Third East Nusantara Conference/ Netherlands

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 2 21:09:43 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1215. Wed May 2 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1215, Confs: Third East Nusantara Conference/ Netherlands

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.