12.1238, Qs: OT/Manam/Murinbata, Presuppositions/Russian

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 4 16:11:20 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1238. Fri May 4 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1238, Qs: OT/Manam/Murinbata, Presuppositions/Russian

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Date:  Thu, 3 May 2001 09:32:06 +0200
From:  "Naturapharma" <info at naturapharma.nl>
Subject:  optimality theory: Manam & Murinbata

2)
Date:  Fri, 04 May 2001 12:41:02 +0400
From:  Olga Vybornova <omost at mail.ru>
Subject:  presuppositions in Russian

Date:  Thu, 3 May 2001 09:32:06 +0200
From:  "Naturapharma" <info at naturapharma.nl>

I am looking for the ranking metrical constraints (in optimality theory) of
the stress patterns in Manam en Murinbata. Given these next words.

Manam:
'pa.tu
si.'na.ba
ta.'nep.wa
'ma.la.'bon
'em.be.pi
ta.'nep.wa.'ti.na

Mutinbata:
'ba
'mam.ne
'la.ma.'la
'wa.lu.'mu.ma
'pe.re.'we.re.'ten

Who knows where (on the internet) there is something to be found on this
matter?

Richard