12.1240, Jobs: Computational Ling - Delphes Tech Quebec Canada

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 4 17:02:09 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1240. Fri May 4 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1240, Jobs: Computational Ling - Delphes Tech Quebec Canada

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor-Loring <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  3 May 2001 17:34:39 -0000
From:  Pascale de Brondeau <jobs at delphesintl.com>
Subject:  Computational Linguist at Delphes Technologies International, Quebec Canada

Date:  3 May 2001 17:34:39 -0000
From:  Pascale de Brondeau <jobs at delphesintl.com>

Rank of Job: n/a
Areas Required: n/a
Other Desired Areas: n/a
University or Organization: Delphes Technologies International
Department: n/a
State or Province: Quebec
Country: Canada
Final Date of Application: September 1, 2001
Contact: Pascale de Brondeau jobs at delphesintl.com

Address for Applications:
408 McGill Street
Montreal
Quebec H2Y 2G1
Canada

Computational Linguist

Established in 1997, Delphes Technologies International develops and
markets unique, dynamic NATURAL LANGUAGE information-processing tools
for information retrieval and extraction.

Delphes Technologies' software targets the corporate and public
markets and is produced in French, English and Spanish.

As a Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider and a SUN Microsystems and
EMC e-infostructure Developer, Delphes, headed by its team of
scientists and experts, has won many prizes and merits internationally
for its HIGH-PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS, including the Industry Solution
Awards and the Codie Awards.

Delphes Technology is seeking PASSIONATE, competent and creative
individuals who are committed to the same goal: becoming LEADERS in
the field of new information technologies.

Beside technical skills, a positive attitude, team spirit and personal
dedication are the values that Delphes Technologies is looking for in
exchange for a competitive salary.

Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to achieve more in your
career? Then GO with Delphes!

Working with other members of the linguistic team, the selected
candidate will be in charge of preparing algorithms for segmentation
and analyzing parts of speech that will be integrated into a
multilingual text-based linguistic analysis system.

Minimum requirement: a M.Sc. in Linguistics

About us: To learn more about our vision, please visit our Web site at
http://www.delphesintl.com. We would like to thank all applicants;
however, only those selected will be contacted. Please send your CV in
Word format by e-mail to the following address: jobs at delphesintl.com.