12.1276, Qs: Spanish Word List, Ling Parameters/Adaptivity

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 9 03:18:49 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1276. Tue May 8 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1276, Qs: Spanish Word List, Ling Parameters/Adaptivity

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Date:  Tue, 8 May 2001 10:31:42 -0300
From:  "Leo Ferres" <lferres at chat.carleton.ca>
Subject:  e-version of Spanish word frequency list

2)
Date:  Tue, 08 May 2001 16:22:24 +0200
From:  Pianesi Fabio <pianesi at irst.itc.it>
Subject:  linguistic parameters for adaptivity

Date:  Tue, 8 May 2001 10:31:42 -0300
From:  "Leo Ferres" <lferres at chat.carleton.ca>

Hello;

I'd like to know if there's anybody out there who can send me by email,
knows or has a website with a word frequency count for Spanish. I'm looking
for something like Kucera-Francis (1967) word frequency counts. I know there
are some books on this, but I need an electronic version. Thank you very
much;

Leo

Leo Ferres
Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies &
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Carleton University
Email address: lferres at chat.carleton.ca