12.1337, Qs: "Story of Eng" Materials, Distance Contrast

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 16 13:26:26 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1337. Wed May 16 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1337, Qs: "Story of Eng" Materials, Distance Contrast

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Date:  Tue, 15 May 2001 11:12:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:  horning  <horning at Oakland.edu>
Subject:  Story of English materials?

2)
Date:  Wed, 16 May 2001 10:50:24 +0530
From:  "imai" <imai at vsnl.com>
Subject:  distance-neutral demonstrative adverb

Date:  Tue, 15 May 2001 11:12:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:  horning  <horning at Oakland.edu>

Folks-
Does anyone know of a website or other source of support materials for The
Story of English video series that appeared on PBS some years ago?  I am
looking for materials beyond the companion book to the series.  Please
email me off the list, at horning at oakland.edu.  If there is any interest,
I will post a summary of responses.
Thanks.
Alice Horning