12.1388, Confs: Durham Workshop in Teaching Japanese as an L2

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 21 14:18:59 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1388. Mon May 21 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1388, Confs: Durham Workshop in Teaching Japanese as an L2

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Editor for this issue: Dina Kapetangianni <dina at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.