12.1426, Qs: Phonotactics, Conversation Analysis/Lynd Inst

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 24 14:30:19 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1426. Thu May 24 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1426, Qs: Phonotactics, Conversation Analysis/Lynd Inst

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Date:  Wed, 23 May 2001 17:59:48 +0100
From:  Gina <gina.joue at ucd.ie>
Subject:  Multilingual Phonotactics

2)
Date:  Thu, 24 May 2001 15:42:00 +0200
From:  "Brigit Johansson" <brigit_johansson at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Ethnomethodological approaches to conversation analysis; The Lynd Institute

Date:  Wed, 23 May 2001 17:59:48 +0100
From:  Gina <gina.joue at ucd.ie>

Hi,

We are attempting, with difficulty, to locate the complete phonotactics for
different languages. Can anyone point out any resources for this or have
handy the phonotactics for your native language?

Many thanks,
Gina