12.1445, Qs: Indian/Eng Stress, Anaphoric Interpretation

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 30 03:30:54 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1445. Tue May 29 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1445, Qs: Indian/Eng Stress, Anaphoric Interpretation

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Date:  Tue, 29 May 2001 15:29:28 -0400
From:  "Russell Moon" <russell at ufl.edu>
Subject:  Indian English stress judgments

2)
Date:  Sat, 26 May 2001 16:43:44 +0200
From:  "MANAI Bechir" <Bechir.Manai at iblv.rnu.tn>
Subject:  on anaphoric interpretation

Date:  Tue, 29 May 2001 15:29:28 -0400
From:  "Russell Moon" <russell at ufl.edu>

Hello,

I'm seeking native speakers of English from India who would
be willing to assist in a short and simple stress judgment
test (< 3 minutes).  Results will be organized according to
region of origin and L1, so anyone from across the
sub-continent is welcome to participate.

If interested, please contact:

russell at ufl.edu

Thank you,

Russell Moon