12.1461, Qs: Asmat Lang/South West Papua New Guinea

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 31 15:49:25 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1461. Thu May 31 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1461, Qs: Asmat Lang/South West Papua New Guinea

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Date:  Wed, 30 May 2001 15:57:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:  Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at ling.su.se>
Subject:  Expert on Asmat

Date:  Wed, 30 May 2001 15:57:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:  Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at ling.su.se>

I'm doing some research about the Asmat language of South West Papua
New Guinea (Irian Jaya). I read the grammar of the Flamingo Bay
dialect (Voorhoeve, Clemens Lambertus. 1965) so this is primarily the
dialect I am interested in. Any pointers/suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you very very much in advance!

Best wishes,
Ljuba

Ljuba Veselinova
Dept. of Linguistics	      Email: ljuba at ling.su.se
Stockholm University	      Phone: +46-8-16 2667/cell 0708-31 99 04
S-106 91 Stockholm	      Fax  : +46-8-15 5389
Sweden			      URL  : http://bamse.ling.su.se/~ljuba/index.shtml