12.2767, Qs: Jap/Eng Codeswitching, Lang Disorders Phenomena

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 6 16:11:45 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2767. Tue Nov 6 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2767, Qs: Jap/Eng Codeswitching, Lang Disorders Phenomena

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU