12.2888, Qs: Persian/Binding Phenomena, Ling Courses on Web

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 19 02:18:59 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2888. Sun Nov 18 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2888, Qs: Persian/Binding Phenomena, Ling Courses on Web

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU