12.2912, Jobs: Anthropological Ling: Asst Prof, Illinois USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 21 18:29:27 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2912. Wed Nov 21 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2912, Jobs: Anthropological Ling: Asst Prof, Illinois USA

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Karolina Owczarzak <karolina at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.