12.2450, Sum: Polish Word(s) for "Welcome"

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 3 23:16:05 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2450. Wed Oct 3 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2450, Sum: Polish Word(s) for "Welcome"

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>