12.2483, Qs: Algonquian Stress, Basque Questions

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 7 04:20:57 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2483. Sun Oct 7 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2483, Qs: Algonquian Stress, Basque Questions

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

is usually a good idea to personally thanks those individuals who have