12.2497, TOC: Language Learning & Technology, Vol. 5 No. 3

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 8 17:17:18 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2497. Mon Oct 8 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2497, TOC: Language Learning & Technology, Vol. 5 No. 3

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Naomi Ogasawara <naomi at linguistlist.org>