12.2508, Qs: Pular, Presuppositions in Non-English Languages

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 9 02:30:08 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2508. Mon Oct 8 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2508, Qs: Pular, Presuppositions in Non-English Languages

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU