12.2239, All: In Appreciation

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 14 03:37:34 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2239. Thu Sep 13 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2239, All: In Appreciation

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU