12.2274, Disc: Review: O'Grady et al, Contemporary Ling

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 17 02:07:30 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2274. Sun Sep 16 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2274, Disc: Review: O'Grady et al, Contemporary Ling

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU