12.2312, Qs: Armenian/Sky&Earth, Taliban Word Origin

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 19 18:22:53 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2312. Wed Sep 19 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2312, Qs: Armenian/Sky&Earth, Taliban Word Origin

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>