12.2363, Sum: Status of Assyrian Language

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 24 19:51:30 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2363. Mon Sep 24 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2363, Sum: Status of Assyrian Language

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>