13.1072, Calls: Computational Ling, Discourse Analysis

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 18 17:42:09 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1072. Thu Apr 18 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1072, Calls: Computational Ling, Discourse Analysis

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.