13.1106, All: HAVE YOU SEEN LINGUIST LIST?

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 21 23:35:40 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1106. Sun Apr 21 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1106, All: HAVE YOU SEEN LINGUIST LIST?

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Karolina Owczarzak <karolina at linguistlist.org>

The 2002 LINGUIST List Fund Drive is now on!  We really do need your
support.  If you find any of our services useful please make a
donation at http://linguistlist.org/donate.html.