13.2019, Confs: Language Variation,Uppsala University, Sweden

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 2 18:00:44 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2019. Fri Aug 2 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2019, Confs: Language Variation,Uppsala University, Sweden

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Dina Kapetangianni <dina at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.