13.2057, Jobs: Comp Ling, Lexicography: Lang Developer CA USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 9 14:01:45 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2057. Fri Aug 9 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2057, Jobs: Comp Ling, Lexicography: Lang Developer CA USA

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:03:24 +0000
From:  jobs at inquira.com
Subject:  Jobs: Computational Ling, Lexicography: Language Developer, CA, USA

Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:03:24 +0000
From:  jobs at inquira.com

University or Organization: InQuira, Inc.
Rank of Job: Language Developer / Sr. Language Developer
Specialty Areas Required: Computational Linguistics, Lexicography

As a Language Developer, you will work directly with our clients and
our integration partners to understand the business needs and the
solutions that our Question/Answer software will help create. You will
define, implement and test the associated grammars, lexicon and other
linguistic knowledge bases. You will work directly with our technical
consultants to help ensure that the application is correctly accessing
and retrieving the correct answers to questions. You may additionally
be called upon to test and/or devise testing environments for
linguistic tools that are being developed.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Office Manager Sarah Lyman
	Services or Engineering
	InQuira, Inc.
	800 West Sixth Street
	Suite 1000
	Los Angeles, CA 90017
	United States
Position is open until filled.

Contact Information:
	Office Manager Sarah Lyman.
	Email: slyman at inquira.com
	Tel: 213-225-5400
	Fax: 213-225-5436
	Website: http://www.inquira.com

This employer is a LINGUIST List supporter!