13.2093, Qs: Farsi "se", Nested Restructuring

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 15 12:26:41 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2093. Thu Aug 15 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2093, Qs: Farsi "se", Nested Restructuring

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:47:13 +0000
From:  Keith Briggs <Keith.Briggs at bt.com>
Subject:  Origin of Farsi 'se' for 3?

2)
Date:  Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:35:29 +0000
From:  Eva-Maria Remberger <eremberg at spinfo.uni-koeln.de>
Subject:  Nested Restructuring

Date:  Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:47:13 +0000
From:  Keith Briggs <Keith.Briggs at bt.com>

Can anyone explain the origin of Farsi 'se' for 3?  The standard IE
texts seem to omit this.  Is it related to 'tri'?

Language-Family:  Indo-European; Code: IE