13.2151, Qs: Open Source Programs, Syntax Stability

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 23 03:12:05 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2151. Thu Aug 22 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2151, Qs: Open Source Programs, Syntax Stability

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:49:10 -0400
From:  Doug Whalen <whalen at alvin.haskins.yale.edu>
Subject:  Query: Open-source Language Teaching Code

2)
Date:  Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:  Frederick Newmeyer <fjn at u.washington.edu>
Subject:  Stability of syntax over time

Date:  Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:49:10 -0400
From:  Doug Whalen <whalen at alvin.haskins.yale.edu>

Does anyone know of any open-source programs for teaching a language?
Ideally, this would be something modularized so that new languages
could be introduced into the system.

Thanks, Doug Whalen DhW  (whalen at haskins.yale.edu)
-
Doug Whalen (whalen at haskins.yale.edu)