13.280, Qs: Word Frequency, 'Existential' Verbs

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Feb 3 20:26:36 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-280. Sun Feb 3 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.280, Qs: Word Frequency, 'Existential' Verbs

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:18:40 -0700
From:  dhang at email.arizona.edu
Subject:  word frequency list in Mandarin Chinese

2)
Date:  Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:07:01 +0100
From:  "Pavol Stekauer" <stekpal at saris.unipo.sk>
Subject:  request

Date:  Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:18:40 -0700
From:  dhang at email.arizona.edu

I'm designing experiments for studying the acquisition of the Mandarin
Chinese ba-construction for my Ph. D dissertation. I'm wondering if I
can find a Chinese word frequency list somewhere on the web. Any
information will be greatly appreciated.

Hang Du
University of Arizona
dhang at email.arizona.edu