13.353, Qs: German Dialect Samples, English Idioms

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Feb 10 04:18:25 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-353. Sat Feb 9 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.353, Qs: German Dialect Samples, English Idioms

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:51:36 -0800
From:  Ilona Vandergriff <vdgriff at sfsu.edu>
Subject:  German Dialect Samples

2)
Date:  Sun, 10 Feb 2002 00:23:23 +0100
From:  "Marek Matura" <mapek at skrzynka.pl>
Subject:  Idioms with First Names

Date:  Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:51:36 -0800
From:  Ilona Vandergriff <vdgriff at sfsu.edu>

 I am looking for online German dialect samples and
would be grateful for any tips.

Ilona Vandergriff
Assistant Professor, German Program
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
1600 Holloway Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94132

vdgriff at sfsu.edu
Fx: (415) 405-0588